Saturday 7 February 2015

St Albans Model Railway Exhibition

Hi everyone. Just a small post about the St Albans Model Railway Exhibition I went to on the 11.01.15 for anyone who's interested in model railways.

The detail on these little trains was good. I find little things really cute, and I was really amazed by them. So this was being held in the St Albans Arena, in St Albans, Hertfordshire. It was Open Saturday 10am to 6pm - Sunday 10am to 5pm. The ticket price was £8.00 per adult to go in, which came with a free colour programme. This was a reasonable price if you like model trains.

Inside was over 20 different stalls with working model railways, showing off lots of different train sets. There was train sets at different scales, some little some big. A lot of the railways displayed were set in different countries such as America, Australia, Switzerland.

There was also stalls selling model railway items too for people who collected these. I saw a stall selling cute little signs, as well as that I saw a man selling model train moulds so you could make your own model trains, he had an example to show you too.

Another thing I saw was an presentation with a model train of the Great Train Robbery in 1963 which happened near Leighton Buzzard.

So below is few photos I took on my mobile while there,










So if you are interested in this why not pop along to the next one, if you want more information on this you can find it here - http://www.cmra.org.uk/stalbans.html
I will most likely go again as I found it interesting and enjoyable. I hope you enjoyed this. For more photos please visit my instagram - Thanks Aimee

0 comments:

Post a Comment